|Powell River Airport, Powell River BC|
|997 at the Westview Flying Club hangar|
One of the Westview Flying Club members, Laurel, has put together the Club's first website and she's done a fantastic job.
|The Westview Flying Club's website home page.|
Powell River (YPR) has a municipally run airport that serves both Pacific Coastal Airlines commercial flights and lots of private airplanes enjoying our friendly skies.
Come visit the Westview Flying Club website to see what we have to offer for both local and visiting pilots.
- History -- A paved runway since 1953.
- Visitors -- Clubhouse and parking (daily or overnight).
- Club Aircraft -- C172 rental for members.
- Membership -- Full and associate.
- Airport -- Runway information and webcam link
- And More -- WFC info, contact information, and links.
|Lots of information for locals and visitors alike.|
Thanks Laurel for such a great job and bringing our club into the digital age. -- Margy